Pesan Produk Sekarang

Panduan Membongkar PC

Langkah Kerja

1. Pastikan PC anda dalam keadaan mati serta matikan sumber tegangan komputer anda.

2. Lepaskan semua kabel yang mengghubungkan casing dengan komponen luar seperti monitor, speaker, printer (jika ada), scanner (jika ada), mouse, keyboard, joystick (jika ada).

3. Buka casing dan rebahkan diatas permukaan datar.

4. Lepaskan semua kabel power dan kabel data dari drive (FDD, HDD, CD-ROM Drive) dan Motherboard anda kemudian lepaskan semua drive (FDD, HDD, CD-ROM) letakkan secara hati-hati (khususnya Harddisk dan CD-ROM).

5. Melepaskan kabel pada Motherboard :
• kabel power motherboard, kabel IDE (kabel data pada harddisk 40 pin), kabel data floppy (34pin), kabel power kipas.
• kabel penghubung motherboard dengan komponen casing(tombol on/off, reset, LED.
• kabel serial dan paralel.

6. Lepaskan penyangga (tempat memasang motherboard) dan mur dari komponen motherboard dengan casing.L etakkan pada permukaan datar sehingga memudahkan pelepasan komponen motherboard. Hindari memegang bagian belakang dari Motherboard karena dikhawatirkan adanya listrik statis.

7. Lepaskan komponen motherboard dari slotnya :
• VGA card (slot PCI atau AGP)
• Sound card (slot ISA atau PCI)
• RAM (slot memory)
• Card lainnya jika ada (TV tuner, Ethernet card, Modem internal)

8. Tahap terakhir adalah tahap pelepasan processor (lakukan dengan hati-hati, mintalah bantuan orang lain jika merasa tidak mampu) :
  • Socket 7
1. Buka pengunci tempat processor dengan memindahkan tiand kecil dari posisi horizontal sampai posisi vertikal hingga tegak lurus motherboard. 
2. Lepaskan processor tempatnya hati-hati. Jika pengunci tidak terbuka dengan baik akan dapat menyebab kerusakan pada kaki processor.
  •  Slot 1
1. Tekan pengunci processor pada bagian kanan dan kiri sesuai posisi slot processor.
2. Jika telah terlepas maka angkat processor keatas.


Tips Membongkar PC

• Siapkan peralatan yang dibutuhkan spperti obeng kembang (+) serta obeng minus(-).

• Buatlah diri anda senyaman mungkin dalam membedah PC.

• Hindarkan/jangan membedah PC dalam keadaan menyala karena dapat membahayakan diri anda serta komponen dari komputer anda.

• Hilangkan muatan statis dari tubuh kita dengan menyalurkan ke bumi, (dinding, lantai) atau memakai gelang anti statis.
Gelang Anti Statis

Koleksi Produk Lainnya :

+ comments + 250 comments

December 27, 2010 at 10:13 PM

Udah bagus Sob, Tapi saran ane mah tambahin gambar nya biar lebih komunikatif. hidup Blogger, Don't Give Up Ngeblog.

December 27, 2010 at 10:15 PM

siap melaksanakan saran, kebetulan malem ini ada orderan install ulang PC 2 biji bro hehehehe.. jadi nambahin ilmu nih. thanks ya bro

December 28, 2010 at 4:29 AM

sob,, aku minta tolong ganti alamat blog dan alam banner aku yah??

soalnya kmrn aku ganti domain...

nih alamat blog dan banner aku yang baru...
for URL blog: http://www.illusion-design.co.cc/
for URL banner: http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy208/donnychibonk/My%20Album/mini-banner.png

mohon bantuannya sob...
thanks

December 28, 2010 at 12:07 PM

wahh,,,
sangat membantu nih gan..
thanks.

December 29, 2010 at 10:42 PM

thanks untuk artikelnya, nambah2 pengetahuan nih

January 3, 2011 at 9:50 PM

Blog yang bagus sob, templatenya jg bagus

January 4, 2011 at 12:16 AM

keren....langsung kucoba....XD

January 13, 2011 at 11:31 PM

hmm..
ane kemarin itu berniat belajar..
dan sekarang dapet tutorialnya.
thanks gan..
ane simpen dulu artikelnya..

January 20, 2011 at 5:55 AM

Bongkarnya sih gampang.. Masangnya lagi yang repot.. Hahhaha.. Coba dilengkapi gambar sob.. Pasti lebih okeh! Keep posting ya! :D

January 22, 2011 at 9:56 AM

belum berani bongkar sendiri takut salah pasang!but lumayang buat nambah informasi

January 22, 2011 at 5:58 PM

Beres mas.. gambar akan saya posting susulan... terima kasih atas kritik dan saran yang sangat membangun...

January 25, 2011 at 9:51 PM

mantap gan info nya http://aciu-top.blogspot.com/2011/01/free-back-links.html

February 19, 2011 at 3:47 PM

keren ea cara ea ,
smoga makin lebih berkmbg ja nue

March 12, 2011 at 5:09 PM

Saying gratitude will not very soon be satisfactory, for the outstanding precision in your lettering. I will accurate away grab your RSS give food to exist in side by side of any updates.

March 15, 2011 at 6:03 PM

Hello, I was searching on Google for some information. And this blog is very relevant to my desires. I like very much definitely will visit again.....

March 19, 2011 at 2:45 PM

I get translate whole article in google translator and i have come to know about the actual points of this article, to increase traffic on a site i must say it is very helpful, thanks.......

March 25, 2011 at 12:11 PM

Whenever I like to sit on my desk and try to search something new, interesting or informative, it takes too long foe to find that thing. Fortunately today I am here to your site very first and I am glad to be here :)

March 26, 2011 at 4:52 PM

I heard with indication to this site from my buddy. He pointed me here and told me I’d find what I need. First thanks to my pal then to you for having those informative articles for visitors.

March 28, 2011 at 4:12 PM

As I was wandering on internet searching something else, I am here to your site by chance, it is a good site I must say you…

April 12, 2011 at 3:51 PM

Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing...

April 22, 2011 at 7:16 AM

Hi buddy, I wanna say thank for writing such a good quality article, really will assist me out in numerous ways.

April 28, 2011 at 4:59 AM

Having been just browsing for useful blog posts intended for the project research when I happened to stumble on yours. Thanks for this useful material!

May 3, 2011 at 12:44 PM

I really appreciate your efforts and dedication you are sharing in your blog site.......Hope to see your next post soon...keep it on
Thanks

May 4, 2011 at 3:06 AM

This is extremely revealing website in relation to Sem, regards such a lot for the purpose of discussing your thinking, i was in need of these sort of review for some days and nights.

May 5, 2011 at 6:15 PM

Hi buddy, your post is having very interesting stuff and is very relevant to my desires. am definitely bookmarking this to come back and read later.

May 5, 2011 at 6:16 PM

I really admire time and dedication you show towards your post. Will wait for your more informative and attractive post's.

May 5, 2011 at 6:19 PM

Must admit your post has very useful material I have come across. I am impressed! I will keep visiting this blog.

May 17, 2011 at 1:40 AM

Sup administrative Simply put i want to thank you a whole lot not necessarily for this particular posting eliminating additionally for the purpose of this each and every one former content.

July 19, 2011 at 2:42 AM

I like the word you used in your article, I am taking some of your content saving in my PC will read them after some time and coming to your site soon, you also keep coming with these cool stuff ...

July 21, 2011 at 1:07 AM

Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

July 22, 2011 at 3:46 AM

This site gives you greater article fulfilled, each of them is at ease with everybody at-least, I am at this site by misfortune, I came across your blog post online hunt we need state you might be doing business flexible opinion

July 31, 2011 at 9:38 AM

Properly Really easy to implement articulate I found myself wafting here and there on internet, when you are extra good luck in my closet, i am grateful partner.

August 3, 2011 at 12:13 AM

It was extremely interesting for me to read that post. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

August 6, 2011 at 1:01 PM

It’s been great being on your site, I was about to search some new things in google and by chance I got an indexed link of your blog. I really liked the way you are making posts regularly for viewers.

August 8, 2011 at 2:15 AM

Having been just browsing for useful blog posts intended for the project research when I happened to stumble on yours. Thanks for this useful material!

August 10, 2011 at 6:07 AM

Great article you wrote very helpful and cooperative tips. I also read you other post and also M coming back soon for more useful and gorgeous post's.

August 10, 2011 at 10:18 AM

Great Article. Always looking for different types of ideas, I just bookmarked this site. Thanks very much, I appreciate you making this article available; the rest of the site is also well done. Have a great day

August 13, 2011 at 3:18 PM

tips yg bgusss bro...

mksihh ya!

August 13, 2011 at 3:18 PM

thanks infonya gan...

August 19, 2011 at 9:20 AM

These points are very informative in themselves, where did you get these ideas to write such wonderful articles, I always try to write something new for my site as well but I cannot do so

August 19, 2011 at 9:41 AM

I listen to with suggestion to this site from my friend. He pointed me here and told me I’d find what I require. First thanks to my mate then to you for having those edifying articles for guests.

August 23, 2011 at 3:30 AM

Your blog post rocks! Good job. Internet marketers really liked perusing the goods, it again isn't like the other entire one things which actually affects to read simple things through.

August 25, 2011 at 1:49 AM

We simply wished to express thanks regarding putting up this particular data. This particular article happens to be superior, definitely excellent. If I had more free time we would read through your entire site immediately. The entire best friend

August 25, 2011 at 9:55 AM

Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

August 26, 2011 at 6:36 PM

Your blog post rocks! Good job. Internet marketers really liked perusing the goods, it again isn't like the other entire one things which actually affects to read simple things through.

September 9, 2011 at 7:14 AM

That was attractive! Thanks for the extent construal! I still did an appraisal on my website! Why am I using screech script everywhere!

September 13, 2011 at 8:55 PM

mantap nih panduannya!

September 13, 2011 at 8:56 PM

bguss bgt nih tipsnya!

September 22, 2011 at 5:34 PM

It’s a very nice post of you . you doing a good job keep it up its very beneficial for us and it’s a latest information for us

September 23, 2011 at 12:44 PM

This is a very appreciable post I and other people also like your post I appreciate your work which you done keep doing hard working for your bright future.

September 28, 2011 at 8:31 PM

My friend tell me about your post when I have seen that post I also like it it’s a really marvelous post on this site other people also like this post

September 30, 2011 at 5:42 PM

You provide a latest information in your post I apprising you on this work keep doing good job so its makes enable to you for your splendid future

You provide a latest information in your post I apprising you on this work keep doing good job so its makes enable to you for your splendid future

October 28, 2011 at 12:07 AM

That’s is very nice post which you sent on this site its maybe very helpful for people and me also it’s a real good job which you doing .

November 13, 2011 at 12:19 PM

That was attractive! Thanks for the extent construal! I still did an appraisal on my website! Why am I using screech script everywhere!

December 3, 2011 at 12:52 AM

It’s a very nice post of you . you doing a good job keep it up its very beneficial for us and it’s a latest information for us.

January 27, 2012 at 12:25 PM

Your blog post rocks! Congrats. Seriously considered experienced learning this, an item wasn't just like another, what the heck is considered uncomfortable to go about. You have to do good work buddy. I'm looking good blog/site for post my comment. Now I got it. I'm very happy to your blog/site.

June 24, 2012 at 3:26 AM

Well managed blog and also have many good post with the quality content which i was looking.Thanks for sharing.

June 24, 2012 at 3:43 AM

Sup administrative Generally i wish to thank you so much lots usually not for this particular posting eliminating additionally when it comes to this all former content.

June 24, 2012 at 11:24 AM

This post is very enthusiastic and energetic! Congratulations. We are seriously considered experienced learning this, and these items were not just like others, you have done a phenomenal job related with your task. You have to keep doing good.regarding any kind of environment issues.

June 26, 2012 at 7:12 AM

well managed blog. good post are here to read. Keep on shairing the information

June 26, 2012 at 8:10 AM

apartment software
I just found your blog and want to say thank you! What an enjoyable time looking
through so many sites. Thanks for sharing.

June 28, 2012 at 3:41 PM

Saya kalau membongkar PC sendiri takut rusak

July 13, 2012 at 5:26 AM

How to coop with the hardware, it is a good blog with the hardware information.

July 19, 2012 at 8:43 AM

I just found your blog and want to say thank you! What an enjoyable time looking
through so many sites. Thanks for sharing.
Kerala honeymoon packages

August 2, 2012 at 12:37 PM

Hey, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent work!
Dolls house
bird cage

August 3, 2012 at 12:24 PM

interesting post. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thanks you
dealer used cars
used cars

August 3, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Hey, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent work!
Dolls house
bird cage

August 3, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thanks you
Internet Marketing Chennai
SEO Company Chennai

August 3, 2012 at 11:14 PM

It is simply great and informative post many many thanks for share.
attorney internet marketing

August 18, 2012 at 8:19 PM

nice post and I have learned different types of thing from your post so I always want to communicate with your site. Thanks for sharing your interesting post……….

August 27, 2012 at 5:31 PM

I am really impressed from your post your site provide many facility for getting knowledge so that’s by this post heaving great traffic….

August 27, 2012 at 7:06 PM

Excellent performance of your blog.that is really wonderful for getting traffic. So I like it very much…

August 28, 2012 at 12:41 PM

you provide such a valuable post and your writing skill is so impressive.so everybody learn useful information from your site that’s by I like this wonderful information…..

September 14, 2012 at 2:41 PM

This blog getting great traffic because it heaving many knowledgeable things and very inspirational blog. So that’s by this post save my lot of time

September 16, 2012 at 3:56 AM

I like your website, Excellent efforts. i find unique content here.

September 18, 2012 at 4:50 PM

your blog writeup in good way and its heaving valuable information i.e impressive. Way of representation is amazing…

September 19, 2012 at 12:03 PM

Nice blog for getting traffic and its performance really excellent so I am crazy about your site….

October 15, 2012 at 1:18 PM

This content is really very interesting and heaving wonderful images so thanks for sharing this one…………….

October 16, 2012 at 5:12 PM

Your blog post rocks! Congrats. Seriously considered experienced learning this, an item wasn't just like another, what the heck is considered uncomfortable to go about. You have to do good work buddy. I'm looking good blog/site for post my comment. Now I got it. I'm very happy to your blog/site.

October 18, 2012 at 7:01 PM

wow this is amazing, really nice blog i must say.
hello friends,if you want to buy real targeted Facebook fan, twitter follower , you-tube views, Google plus 1 vote at cheap rate then contact with us at http://boostsocialmedia.net

October 22, 2012 at 4:22 PM

This is very knowledgeable site and having effective writing content which provide great traffic so I am crazy about your site. I want to discuss it between our friends..

October 22, 2012 at 4:47 PM

your blog is good.

October 29, 2012 at 3:13 PM

nice view.

October 31, 2012 at 12:34 PM

You provide a good explanation with better theme about your site and its really nicely presented. By reading this site I am getting opportunity for doing something better.

November 1, 2012 at 8:12 PM

I am really thankful to you for well write up about your site because by reading this site I am working well and your site is well maintained also………

November 2, 2012 at 7:29 PM

When you log off from a Microsoft Windows XP-based computer, the system may not unload your user profile correctly. Additionally, the following error may be logged in the Application log:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Userenv
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1524

November 3, 2012 at 12:30 AM

I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

November 3, 2012 at 1:30 PM

your site looking very impressive because you maintained it very well so it get traffic in large amount and its really having new ideas for doing something new.

November 5, 2012 at 6:22 PM

Amazing content!!!!! Your way of characterization is too good in fact your writing style is also engrossing.

November 5, 2012 at 8:39 PM

Really nice collection of words in this article u have used, I am very impressed . Thanks for to sharing this informative blog.

November 14, 2012 at 11:07 PM

Top Online jewelry stores. Best place to Buy Shop for high quality wholesale scarf jewelry products on JTCwholesale and get world delivery. It’s reliable site for delivery. We import Hats, scarves, loop, shawl, jewelry scarf loop, infinity capes, poncho, touch gloves, gloves, animal hats, fashion, Phone Case Iva Caps Dg Eyewear hats Gloves, Sunglasses, and much more fashion accessories and sell them around the states.
wholesale jewelry scarves online best reliable site. Wholesale pricing is confidential in nature. If You Order now then you will get 7% Off as your 1st order. If you visit this site then you will get all jewelry products. So don't waste time log in and enjoy your bonus.

November 16, 2012 at 6:47 PM

It is extremely good to see this informative article.
This stuff is really amazing

November 19, 2012 at 4:03 AM

Start your college life. http://www.fallterms it’s college dating site. You will get features like campus chat, live streaming with classmates, classified ads, college news, student discussions, and more opportunity. If you click this site then you will connect college life.


November 22, 2012 at 1:13 PM

There is a critical shortage of informative articles like this. Thanks for sharing.

November 28, 2012 at 12:44 PM

I appreciate you that you represent your ideas in good manner so I am getting many significant consideration….

November 30, 2012 at 1:26 PM

I am very thankful to you for sharing this amazing blog and I really enjoyed studying your blog so I hope you always updated these interesting things……..

December 4, 2012 at 8:23 PM

Ditambah video dari Youtube pasti lebih oke :)

December 14, 2012 at 7:56 PM

your site broadcast exact content to all who needs to seek out about this unit so it significant a use full theme……...

what a nice post it is i am really impressed to your blog post,thanks for sharing...

December 17, 2012 at 8:57 PM

wow what a nice post i like it very much.this post was really very informative for me.thanks for sharing...

December 18, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Hi,
I am very proud post this blog jaunt's blog - wireless, smart modem, motherboard, LAN, do follow, sharing printer Dan jarring.

December 21, 2012 at 1:28 AM

Hey,This post is very enthusiastic and energetic! Congratulations... We are seriously considered experienced learning this, and these items were not just like others, you have done a phenomenal job related with your task... You have to keep doing good...regarding any kind of environment issues...

December 22, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Great views ! I feel all of us can get excellent trending matters & post for the better near future here. Thanks.

December 22, 2012 at 6:40 PM

Thanks for posting such a nice blog post.

December 23, 2012 at 12:49 AM

Valuable information. Lucky me I found your site by accident, and I am shocked why this accident did not happened earlier! I bookmarked it.....

December 29, 2012 at 2:28 PM

I learned a lot from your site.This stuff is really amazing.Thanks for posting.

January 2, 2013 at 6:13 PM

I am really thankful to you for sharing this blog post. This is extremely nice post.

January 4, 2013 at 12:39 PM

The content has been written in good manner & is very well structured. I like to see this post.
Thnanks

January 5, 2013 at 2:42 AM

These icon sets are very exclusive, specially its ottract for 3d and stylish looks. I appreciated all of your collecation. Thanks for sharing to 1st webdesinger.wholesale earmuff

This is a really good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw.Oh it is good post for SEO learner. I think that every seo learner will get some tips by reading this post. For related post wholesale jewelry scarves

Thanks for more details about
wholesale jewelry scarves
Thanks

Very effected post I will try.Do you know about best jewelry site visit here
wholesale jewelry scarves
Thanks

Dear admin, i am very interested to now about WCF. I was looking WCF post. Thank you for post about WCF. It is really helpful for me.
thanks. wholesale earmuff .

Good post and straight to the point. I am not sure if this is really the best place to ask but do you people have any ideea where to get some professional writers?

wholesale earmuff

wholesale hats

wholesale infinity scarves

wholesale gloves

wholesale sunglasses

wholesale leggings

jewelry scarves wholesale

wholesale jewelry scarves

January 8, 2013 at 4:33 PM

Thanks for more details about
wholesale jewelry scarves
Thanks

January 8, 2013 at 6:28 PM

Such a incredible site this site provide many fact able blog concept so it increases traffic and I am sure that everyone enjoy by studying this blog….

January 10, 2013 at 4:01 PM

Keep giving these fabulous ideas because it provide knowledge and amazing theme that is really important for us….

January 12, 2013 at 12:11 PM

Nice blog post ! I always search for such a nice article like this, and admire the content you written & i will recommend this post.

January 12, 2013 at 5:13 PM

I share lot of many new things from this site because this site is looking too good so I give many new explanation by studying this…..

January 14, 2013 at 4:29 AM

Keep giving these fabulous ideas because it provide knowledge and amazing theme that is really important for us…

Thank you for posting this article, it is very informative and well written.

Ane kesana kemarin ternyata disini ada artikel menarik... sekalian ane numpang simak,.. Terima kasih

January 26, 2013 at 3:10 AM

It`s great reading an article about this, been looking this up for an college paper I`m doing. Will bookmark this web site, seems like there are lots of posts that will help me.

February 1, 2013 at 12:47 AM

You deserve the best and I know this will just add to your very proud accomplishments in your already beautiful and deserving blessed life. I wish you all the best and again. Thanks a lot..

February 1, 2013 at 5:23 PM

Informative and precise…Its difficult to find informative and precise information but here I found…

February 5, 2013 at 12:43 AM

Cool! I just came to your blog via Google and I seriously loved it! The effort you do in posting here is seriously fantastic and I am pleased about it. Keep going buddy.

February 7, 2013 at 12:44 AM

I was lazy to actually go and other people's comments on the web .. but this time I was eager to comment here, after reading his article, go read it!

February 11, 2013 at 5:20 PM

Your site share very incredible content and good points which are very important to us. You maintained it in well mannered way so its impressive too.

February 12, 2013 at 2:54 PM

What a nice article. I am so grateful to you for writing this graceful stuff and sharing with us.
Ladies Shoes Manufacturer
Ladies Dress Manufacturer

February 18, 2013 at 9:38 PM

Nice blog post ! I always search for such a nice article like this, and admire the content you written. and i hope you could continue provide this kind of information to benefit us.

February 28, 2013 at 2:40 PM

very nice stuff. i highly influenced with this blog post.Thanks for posting this kind of tremendous article.

Sell My HTC Phone

March 15, 2013 at 5:28 PM

Amazing Stuff ! i really enjoyed your informational writing skills & will keep visit here to get more such useful information regularly.
Payroll

March 23, 2013 at 6:45 PM

Geneous writing skills, i want to say thnaks to deliver innovative writing stuff.i am waiting for your upcoming blogpost

jewelry box

April 1, 2013 at 4:41 PM


sell phones
Thanks for sharing fabulous information.It' s my pleasure to read it.I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts.

April 2, 2013 at 7:26 PM



Practice management software

Thanks for sharing fabulous information.It' s my pleasure to read it.I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts.

April 2, 2013 at 7:30 PM


Service Apartments Near Udyog Vihar Gurgaon


Thanks for sharing fabulous information.It' s my pleasure to read it.I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts.

April 2, 2013 at 7:54 PM

Treadmill Desk

Thanks for sharing fabulous information.It' s my pleasure to read it.I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts.

April 3, 2013 at 7:44 PM

School uniforms manufacturers

Thanks for sharing fabulous information.It' s my pleasure to read it.I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts.

April 4, 2013 at 12:41 PM

You blog post is having interesting stuff and is most relevant to my desires. keep it up its very beneficial for us.Thanks for sharing this useful information.

April 4, 2013 at 6:59 PM


Biotivia
Thanks for sharing fabulous information.It' s my pleasure to read it.I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts.

April 4, 2013 at 6:59 PM


Pteroblue
Thanks for sharing fabulous information.It' s my pleasure to read it.I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts.

April 4, 2013 at 8:03 PM


Resveratrol analogs
Thanks for sharing fabulous information.It' s my pleasure to read it.I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts.

April 4, 2013 at 8:03 PM


Deutschland Anti-Aging-Kosmetik
Thanks for sharing fabulous information.It' s my pleasure to read it.I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts.

April 10, 2013 at 8:45 AM

info yang mantap nih mas bro..
http://goo.gl/ZnuuY

April 16, 2013 at 12:55 PM

Thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. This is an interesting blog post.Thanks for publishing such nice piece of writing skill.

OVDP

April 23, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Thanks for making efforts to write this amazing article. I never see this kind of writing skills. I shall wait for your next blogpost.

Marquise Diamond
Pink Diamond

April 24, 2013 at 12:56 PM

Thanks for this innovative blog post. i really impressed from your geneous writing skills and enjoyed it.
Video lights

April 24, 2013 at 12:59 PM

Great web source for the viewers. I like your blog post thanks for deliver this nice article.

Private istanbul tours

May 1, 2013 at 12:42 PM

i would like to thank for writing this creatvie blog post. I highly impressed specially with the well mannered content structure.

Motorcycle Leather Vests

May 3, 2013 at 1:05 PM

i would like to thanks for sharing this fabulous article . I have also bookmarked it for making more reachable to visitors.
Tablet Accessories

May 8, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Thanks for delivering this amazing article post.i am impressed from your writing skills. i always look for this kind of nice article.

bulgarian real estate

May 10, 2013 at 1:05 PM

Service apartments in any hospital in gurgaon

I am sure, that your site would be helpful for me. because you provide very deep knowledge about this blog.

May 11, 2013 at 8:26 PM

The fabulous blog posting. Thanks a lot for publishing this nice informational article.

May 15, 2013 at 4:58 PM

Transmax

you have created a blog that is very attractive to our knowledge has proved very useful information for me. 

May 15, 2013 at 6:29 PM

it's looking so nice. Thanks to write this informational article.This is really fair piece of article writing.

Really amazing quotes use in this blog !i always search for this types of information.
Unique Diamond Ring

May 24, 2013 at 9:27 AM

thanks atas info yang telah diberikan pasti bermanfaat dan berguna banget bagi saya thnks yah gan

May 24, 2013 at 12:34 PM

Nice !article post realy it's amazing content for getting new ideas.
Manfrotto

May 24, 2013 at 4:39 PM

This blog is really very interesting because its having such a nice theme and knowledgeable things which provide great traffic that,s by I am very impressed.
Cappadocia tours

May 29, 2013 at 7:38 PM

Woh !! wonderful words use in this article may be its very useful to my sites for increase traffic.thanks for sharing this types of information.
Leather Vests

May 31, 2013 at 12:57 PM


Menarik sekali..
Artikel yang Anda berikan sangat bermanfaat,,
salam semangat..

May 31, 2013 at 1:01 PM


waw.. artikelnya menarik..
sukses trus ya.. :D

June 6, 2013 at 6:24 PM

Cardiology emr

Thanks for sharing fabulous information.It' s my pleasure to read it.I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts.

Anonymous
June 11, 2013 at 6:34 PM

This design is wicked! You obviously know how to keep a reader amused.
Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well,
almost...HaHa!) Excellent job. I really loved what you had to say, and
more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

Also visit my website ... viagra

June 13, 2013 at 10:42 AM

Terimakasih atas informasi yang menariknya , semoga informasi-informasi ini bisa berguna untuk kita semua :)

June 13, 2013 at 12:58 PM

luar biasa sekali gan infonya .. artikel demi artikel penuh dengan makna dan motivasi

June 13, 2013 at 1:02 PM


terima kasih telah berbagi berita nasional yang telah anda berikan.
salam sejahtera Indonesia

June 13, 2013 at 1:07 PM

share nya semoga bermanfaat dan bertambah lagi ilmunya !!! trimakasih atas infonya pencerahan baru untuk saya

June 13, 2013 at 1:13 PM

terima kasih artikelnya yang luar biasa ini ..
sering-sering mas kasih artikel untuk kebaikan situsnya juga...

Membuat situs berkualitas akan membantu menyebarkan informasi positif. Semoga apa yang
dikerjakan dengan situs ini selalu memberikan inspirasi dan motivasi untuk kemajuan daerahnya. Bravo

situs yang banyak bermanfaat bagi para komunitasnya, tetap berkarya dan sukses!

June 15, 2013 at 12:56 PM


thanks atas info yang telah diberikan pasti bermanfaat dan berguna banget bagi saya thnks yah gan

June 15, 2013 at 1:00 PM

Infonya sungguh sangat berguna pak admin... thanks ya..

June 15, 2013 at 1:05 PM

tulisan yang bagus dan bermanfaat sekali....terimakasih untuk postingannya!

June 15, 2013 at 1:12 PM

terimakasih telah mau membagi pengetahuannya.. semoga menjadi berkah dan amal ibahdah

June 15, 2013 at 1:20 PM

artikel yang bagus dan bermanfaat..makasih buat infonya

June 15, 2013 at 1:28 PM

nice share, semoga sukses selalu pak!

June 24, 2013 at 1:13 PM

You have shared such nice information that couldn't get yet by me.

June 24, 2013 at 2:39 PM

thanks atas info yang telah diberikan pasti bermanfaat banget dan berguna banget bagi saya thnks banget yah gan

June 24, 2013 at 2:46 PM

luarr biasa ... web kk pnuh dengan inpirasi bagi yamg membaca.. di tunggu kk info barunya!

July 6, 2013 at 9:48 AM

makasih gan buat informasinya semoga bermanfaat buat kita semua salam kenal aja dari aku

July 6, 2013 at 9:49 AM

makasih banyak sob buat informasinya semoga bermanfaat buta kita semua salam kenal aja dari aku

July 8, 2013 at 5:00 PM

tulisan yang bagus dan bermanfaat sekali....terimakasih untuk postingannya!

July 10, 2013 at 3:48 PM

Hari ini info baru bagi saya,, makasih kk infonya sangat menarik sekali,,,,,info barunya pasti lebih asik kk..
saya tunggu info barunya,,

July 10, 2013 at 3:52 PM

informasi yang sangat bagus untuk disimak..terimakasih pak.

July 10, 2013 at 3:57 PM


thanks atas info yang telah diberikan pasti bermanfaat banget dan berguna banget bagi saya thnks banget yah gan

July 10, 2013 at 4:01 PM


luarr biasa ... web kk pnuh dengan inpirasi bagi yamg membaca.. di tunggu kk info barunya!

July 10, 2013 at 4:08 PM

Informasinya boleh banget nih.
terimakasih ya atas informasinya

July 10, 2013 at 4:13 PM

informasi yang sangat bagus untuk disimak..terimakasih pak.

July 10, 2013 at 4:26 PM

terimakasih telah mau membagi pengetahuannya.. semoga menjadi berkah dan amal ibahdah

July 10, 2013 at 4:32 PM

artikel yang bagus dan bermanfaat..makasih buat infonya

August 8, 2013 at 6:09 PM


Spa uniforms

Thanks for authors, your blog is very attractive and useful for me.you shared good knowledge of the site.

August 10, 2013 at 9:45 AM

maturnuwun

August 12, 2013 at 11:29 PM

Great !!! content nice blog posting we are impressed to blogger.

August 14, 2013 at 3:00 PM

luarr biasa ... web kk pnuh dengan inpirasi bagi yamg membaca.. di tunggu kk info barunya!

August 16, 2013 at 4:46 PM

Nice Article Post......

August 16, 2013 at 5:42 PM

Really Nice Article from this post and I found more information. Thanks for sharing knowledge full post………

Bio quench

August 16, 2013 at 11:35 PM

in effect!!!!This blog is marginal seductive i am Dominance for bloggers.

August 21, 2013 at 1:49 PM

This is the Blog which is really appreciable. You did a great job by sharing this valuable and helpful information with us.Excellent work that’s not really much coming from an amateur publisher like me, but it’s all I could think after enjoying your posts.

August 28, 2013 at 7:16 AM

terima kasih telah berbagi berita yang telah anda berikan.
salam sejahtera Indonesia!"

September 3, 2013 at 6:37 PM

This is the Use full blog for everyone. Hoping to find more related post like this. very help full stuff, just great!

Biker Jewelry

September 5, 2013 at 4:25 PM

luar biasa sekali gan infonya .. artikel demi artikel penuh dengan makna dan motivasi

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014