Pesan Produk Sekarang

Cara Browser Dan Online Di HP Smart D1200P

Terima kasih sebelumnya telah mengunjungi blog saya.. Semoga informsi yang saya berikn ini bermanfaat. di posting saya sebelumnya saya telah menulis tentang cara mempercepat koneksi internet via smart modem D1200P. nah... pada posting ini saya akan menulis tentang cara online atau browsing via hp smart D1200P. Tolong diperhatikan. oK..

* pilih My Menu
* --> WAP
* --> Advance atau tekan “5″
* --> Pengaturan atau tekan “6″
* --> Atur Gateway atau tekan “1″
* --> Gateway 2 atau tekan “2″.
* --> IP kemudian ketik 10.20.27.250 lalu ketik OK
* --> Port kemudian ketik 8080 lalu ketik OK
* --> Dial kemudian ketik #777 lalu ketik OK
* --> User Name kemudian ketik wap lalu ketik OK
* --> Password kemudian ketik wap lalu ketik OK
* Klik “Back” 2 kali sampai kamu berada di menu dengan pilihan Atur Gateway, Pilih Gateway dan Restore Setting Gateway atau tekan “2″
* Gateway 2 dan akan ditampilkan pesan “Please restart browser”
* Keluarlah dari browser kemudian masuk ke home page.
* Konfigurasi selesai. Sekarang kamu bisa mengakses dan membuka WAP Smart Telecom dengan cara pilih Menu -> My Menu -> WAP -> Home Page

Jadi, dengan layanan WAP HP Smart D1200 kita bisa online langsung pake HP-nya.

Koleksi Produk Lainnya :

+ comments + 51 comments

February 24, 2010 at 2:50 PM

wah..infonya menarik nih..saya coba dulu bang,soalnya saya juga pake semar.tp koneksi di daerah saya kurang bagus, apalagi kalau mendung/hujan, rasanya pengen ngebanting si semar..

February 24, 2010 at 4:02 PM

nice info sob ( blog doffolow PR 2 )

February 25, 2010 at 6:26 PM

kalau untuk yang memper cepat speednya ada gak ya ???

February 25, 2010 at 6:29 PM

bagaimana ya cara buat doffolow

February 26, 2010 at 11:54 AM

cool..nice info

February 27, 2010 at 2:00 PM

kalo pake seven gak perlu instal karena udah ada bawaan driver dari sevennya langsung ;)

February 27, 2010 at 10:54 PM

wah mantebs nihh, nih aq tambahinn kalo mw cepetin speed pake ISP 98 username : 98 pass : 98 Call : #98

March 2, 2010 at 8:05 PM

saya dulu juga mw beli HP smart tapi g jadi...soalnya pulang ke indo cuma bentar...

March 2, 2010 at 8:06 PM

disimpan buat ntr kalo punya HPnya. hehehe

March 2, 2010 at 8:41 PM

wahh baru tahu klo bisa pakai hp smart

March 2, 2010 at 8:46 PM

wahh baru tahu klo bisa pakai hp smart

March 2, 2010 at 8:55 PM

Wah mantap nih kawan ^^... Omong - omong blognya mirip web Mantap deh ksh Jempol.

March 29, 2011 at 12:15 AM

This post is only suitable to certain IP Address am I right? But I tried following your instruction, I failed in the middle part. Too bad.

Anonymous
April 7, 2013 at 7:51 PM

Wow! At last I got a web site from where I be capable
of in fact obtain valuable facts regarding my study and knowledge.


Feel free to visit my website :: xerox 8560 phaser

Anonymous
April 12, 2013 at 11:30 AM

It's remarkable for me to have a website, which is useful designed for my experience. thanks admin

my blog; Xerox 8560 solid ink

Anonymous
May 9, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Do you have a spam issue on this website; I also am a blogger, and I was wondering your situation;
many of us have created some nice practices and we are looking to trade solutions with other folks,
please shoot me an email if interested.

Here is my page ... pilgrim jewellery

Anonymous
May 11, 2013 at 12:14 PM

You are wonderful. I have actually been so disappointed.

Thank you, thanks, thank you.
Patty.

Check out my blog :: xerox phaser 8560dn

Anonymous
May 12, 2013 at 5:47 AM

Extremely interesting article. However, the price colour and multifunction color laser printers must
have been addressed. They're still more costly compared to inkjet printers although worth the additional expenses.

my web-site - xerox phaser 8560mfp

Anonymous
May 16, 2013 at 5:49 AM

Hello! I could have sworn I've visited this blog before but after browsing through many of the posts I realized it's new to me.
Nonetheless, I'm definitely happy I discovered it and I'll be bookmarking it
and checking back regularly!

Stop by my webpage :: xerox 8560 maintenance kit

Anonymous
May 17, 2013 at 8:05 PM

I had to disconnect my 2600 printer from my computer
recently. When reconnected, there is now a loud whistling noise made by the printer.
It still publishes, yet the noise is very infuriating.
Any kind of suggestion what could cause this?

Also visit my webpage :: xerox phaser 8560dn

Anonymous
May 19, 2013 at 4:44 PM

The best item would be the ring using the outline of Africa
onto it. My country isn't perfect but it is my country and i am proud as a South African. I would adore to own a bit of Duke and Duch jewelry.

Feel free to visit my site ... danon jewellery sale

Anonymous
May 22, 2013 at 12:39 PM

Hi there, each there, I am using HP LaserJet 1500 color printer on Mac exactly how
can I take prints of multiple pages in Mac. I attempted all the alternatives
and I did not been successful in taking multiple web pages print.

There is now concern with Hp 1500 Drivers and Hp 1500 printer software,
all are functioning fine.

Also visit my website - xerox phaser 8560

Anonymous
May 22, 2013 at 4:03 PM

Pls for your kindness deliver me the video clue of making pcb with hp
printer.

Also visit my web blog xerox phaser 8560n

Anonymous
May 23, 2013 at 3:18 AM

I put this through to facebook... I adore Your web blog!


Here is my site faceovl.com

Anonymous
May 31, 2013 at 8:50 PM

love the bamboo ring along with the ring while using the
map of africa into it, very cute

My homepage: silver jewellery for women

Anonymous
June 2, 2013 at 9:46 AM



my blog 42 inch LS5600

Anonymous
June 2, 2013 at 9:00 PM

I have liked their page. I absolutely love the black necklace with
the elephant pendant.

Also visit my webpage: danon jewellery israel

Anonymous
June 3, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Very nice blog post. I absolutely appreciate this
website. Keep writing!

Look at my blog - Private Cloud Hosting

Anonymous
June 3, 2013 at 6:06 PM

Verу raρidly this web page ωіll be famous among all blogging and site-building viewers, due
tο it's pleasant articles or reviews

Feel free to visit my webpage ... jeux facebook

Anonymous
June 5, 2013 at 5:49 AM

I'm completely new to beading and would wish to discover how one of your gallery pieces manufactured in detail to learn a number of differerent techniques required.

Feel free to visit my blog post; silver jewellery

Anonymous
June 6, 2013 at 1:36 AM

Greetings I am so happy I found your webpage, I really found you by accident, while I was browsing
on Yahoo for something else, Anyhow I am
here now and would just like to say thank you for a fantastic post
and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to browse it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.

Feel free to visit my blog :: xerox 8560 drivers

Anonymous
June 10, 2013 at 4:52 PM

This site was... how do you say it? Relevant!

! Finally I've found something which helped me. Appreciate it!

My blog - xerox 8560 drivers

Anonymous
June 10, 2013 at 5:42 PM

They look good. Certainly which the backs in the
earrings are extremely important.

My webpage - ,jewellery discount codes

Anonymous
June 11, 2013 at 7:50 AM

Very great post. I ϳuѕt stumbled uρon your blog аnԁ wanted
to sаy thаt Ι have rеally еnjoyed browsing your
weblog poѕts. After all I'll be subscribing to your feed and I am hoping you write again soon!

Also visit my webpage; facebook new account set up

Anonymous
June 11, 2013 at 10:04 AM

These benefits (we counted 5) should make you consider choosing multi-function printers.
There are great deals of printer brands online that deal more advanced requirements.

So it's practical if you hunt for these multifunction printers on amazon, went through evaluations and locate an inexpensive multifunction printer for yourself.
+1.

Also visit my page ... xerox phaser 8560

Anonymous
June 13, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Great to hear!

Also visit my web page - xerox phaser 8560 yellow ink ()

Anonymous
June 15, 2013 at 11:16 PM

Beautiful new charms, I like pandora jewellery it's timeless.

Have a look at my webpage - silver jewellery designs (bestblog.co)

Anonymous
June 16, 2013 at 2:07 PM

not locating motorist.

Also visit my web page ... xerox phaser 8560 maintenance kit

Anonymous
June 16, 2013 at 5:20 PM

With hаvin so much content аnd artiсleѕ dо уou eѵeг run into any problems of plagогism or copyright vіolation?
My webѕіtе haѕ а lоt
of uniquе contеnt I've either written myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my agreement. Do you know any ways to help prevent content from being ripped off? I'd trulу apprecіate it.


Feel frеe to νisіt my weblog ... facebooκ
applісаzіоnі ()

Anonymous
June 16, 2013 at 7:18 PM

It is the best time to make a few plans for the future
and it is time to be happy. I have learn this submit and if
I may I want to suggest you few fascinating things or suggestions.
Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article.

I wish to learn more things about it!

My site: xerox 8560 ram error

Anonymous
June 16, 2013 at 11:30 PM

I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.

Here is my web page ... xerox 8560dn printer

Anonymous
June 17, 2013 at 3:36 AM

Hi, I desire to subscribe for this weblog
to obtain newest updates, so where can i do it please help.


my website :: xerox 8560 black

Anonymous
June 18, 2013 at 9:33 AM

I was suggested this website by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my difficulty. You're wonderful!
Thanks!

Here is my site; pilgrim jewellery outlet - http://www.squidoo.com/Danish_Stylejewels5 -

Anonymous
June 18, 2013 at 10:36 PM

I really like the silver heart bracelet

my website ... Handmade Silver Jewellery

July 3, 2013 at 10:02 AM

jadi untuk mempercepat koneksi secara onlinenya salah satunya dengan cara merubah IP dan kemudian ketik 10.20.27.250.

December 10, 2013 at 10:23 AM

artikel yang anda tulis di blog ini, sungguh sangat memotivasi diri saya untuk trus berkarya, terima kasih semoga kebaikan anda mendapatkan balasa yang lebih baik.

December 11, 2013 at 1:17 PM

wah infonya kerennnnn sob suksek selalu ea,,,

December 19, 2013 at 10:06 AM



thanks atas infonya sangta membantuuu

January 21, 2014 at 11:14 AM

nice infonya

June 11, 2014 at 12:04 PM

malam

February 28, 2015 at 3:59 PM

keren infonya

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014